Meet the 2014 Mountain Peak Fitness /Campmor Trail Running Team! The team is comprised of passionate runners who yearn for adventure, testing their limits every step of the way. Mountain Peak Fitness is partnered with Campmor, one of the worlds foremost retailers of outdoor gear and camping equipment. Together, our mission is to promote the sport of trail running, bring strength & conditioning to the forefront for outdoor enthusiasts and help preserve the trails for future adventurers.
LATEST RACE RESULTS!
- Ben Nephew, 2nd place Manitou's Revenge 54 Mile Ultra!
- Elizabeth Azze, 4th place female, Manitou's Revenge 54 mile ultra
- Lenny Huffman takes 1st place at a tough 10k Trail Race!
- Julian Vicente finishes his 3rd MMT 100 Mile Endurance Run!
- Ben Nephew 1st Place & Course Record at the Rock the Ridge 50 Mile Run (race report)
- Elizabeth Azze 2nd Place Rock the Ridge 50 Mile Run! (race report)
- Ben Nephew, a new FKT on the Slide Mountain Loop in the Southern Catskills! (FKT report)
- Ben Nephew 3rd place finish at the Vermont Spartan Ultra Beast World Championship! (race report)
- Ben Nephew, 2nd place at the 2013 Escarpment 18.6 Mile Trail Run (video & pics)
- Phil Germakian, 18th place at the Eldora Trail 10k in Colorado (race report)
- Harry Hamilton, 17th place, Tahoe Rim Trail 100 Mile Ultra
- Julian Vicente, completion of the Tahoe Rim Trail 100 mile ultra.
- Harry Hamilton, 6th place at the Manitou's Revenge 56 Mile Ultramarathon (race report)
- Julian Vicente, 4t place Massanutten Mountain Trail 100 Mile Ultra
- Lenny Huffman, 4th place, The North Face Half Marathon Bear Mtn. (race report)
- Grace Lin, 1st place female, Flatrock 101k Ultramarathon (race report)
- Harry Hamilton, 1st place, Mount Tammany 10 (race report)