MPF Coaches look at all areas of your lifestyle and training. We develop your training plan to efficiently & effectively work with the available time you have to train. We look at everything from your training history, nutrition, sleep habits, cumulative stress, movement patterns, recoverability, etc. when designing your training plan. This ensures we get the most out of you, and help you reach your athletic potential. Frequent coach and athlete communication is the cornerstone of your training program.
Our coaching plans are month to month with no start up fee. Includes a customized daily training schedule that is refined and scheduled weekly based on your feedback, training data analysis and availability.
- Sport Specific Training Plans for on or off road.
- Corrective Exercises to address imbalances, compensations and injuries.
- Strength & Conditioning plan that strengthens & reignites your fundamental movement patterns.
- TrainingPeaks.com account.
- Unlimited Emails, Texting & Phone Consults.
- Gear guidance, strategies and recommendations.
- Nutritional guidance for training, racing & day to day.
- Race specific plans & strategies.
- Offseason training plan.
- Monthly rate $215
How it works:
- Once you sign up, please fill out our Athlete Profile Questionnaire.
- Connect your Training Peaks account with your coach. If you don’t have an account, one will be set up for you.
- Training Peaks is where you will find your scheduled workouts, performance feedback and annual training plan. Your daily training data will be uploaded to this account at the end of each workout or week.
- Each week you will fill out your TTA Form (training time availability). This ensures your training schedule matches your availability.
- Every morning you will be emailed your workouts for the next 2 days. You can also view your entire schedule by visiting your Training Peaks account.
Our consulting option puts the athlete in contact with an MPF Trainer & Coach. This is ideal for the self coached athlete who is looking for guidance with their current training plan and to ensure they are on the right path to reaching their goals.
- Unlimited Emails
- Unlimited Texting
- Unlimited Q&A
- TrainingPeaks.com Subscription (basic)
- Phone consults as needed
- Training data analysis & feedback
- Gear guidance, strategies and recommendations
- Nutritional guidance for training, racing & day to day life.
- Race Strategies and more.
- Monthly rate $135
Have questions about an upcoming race? Looking for advice on how to properly taper for a goal race or adventure? Are you someone new to running or cycling and would like to talk with a professional coach on how to begin? Questions about gear? We're here to help! Schedule a phone consult today by using the "Pay Now" link below and filling out our Phone Consult Questionnaire, click here.
- Each phone consult is up to an hour.
- Includes email support for further discussion
- Cost - $90
MARIANNE SANTANGELO - I have been working with Joe Azze from MPF for 3 years. My purpose in working with Joe was to increase my endurance and to feel strong throughout my mountain bike races. Joe put together a training program that improved my core & functional strength which allowed me to feel stronger and more confident on my bike. He also gave me a program and shared his knowledge and experience of how I should train on the bike. His enthusiasm and passion for what he does and his desire to always learn is why I continue to train with him. I have learned a lot about nutrition, hydration, and recovery which play very important roles in helping an athlete perform at his or her peak level. I can't say enough good things about Mountain Peak Fitness and would highly recommend Joe to anyone who would like to get in shape or improve on their current fitness level.
ALI RAMIREZ - “In training for the North Face 50 Mile Endurance Challenge in Bear Mtn. N.Y., Elizabeth’s sensible approach broke my training down for the race into manageable legs, the distance between the race’s ten aid stations. We met once a week to run a leg of it together, then I'd spend the rest of the week on that section training and practicing my navigation skills. She taught me map-reading and orienteering, how to run correctly on trails (hiking the hills, powering through the down hills). She changed out my shoes and began prescribing corrective exercises, foam rolling and dynamic warm ups to undo some of the imbalances that are the legacy of almost 20 years of working a desk job. The longest run I completed prior to the race was a 50k on the course that she and Joe simulated. They created a race environment by providing food and nutrition at points along the course that would be aid stations on race day as well as running with me along various sections ensuring I didn’t get lost. Thanks to her training plan, not only was I mentally and physically prepared on race day but I was running pain free for the first time in my life…This is after training for a 50 miler! Thank you Elizabeth!” - Ali